Is the Computer 'DOING" anything?

Is the Computer 'DOING" anything?
What am I "DOING"?

Monday 22 February 2010

Roger's story - Piriformis Syndrome/Sciatica

Roger is retired and when he came to me he was very held in his muscles and was uncomfortable when sitting or standing too long. Here's what he has to say about his lessons:

"I had been suffering with Piriformis Syndrome ( See definition below ) for about five years. Having turned to my GP, Acupuncture and Chiropractor treatments all without success, I decided to try the Alexander Technique. Mark has been teaching me over the past five months and I am now able to walk and sit again in comfort and to relax. I had forgotten how good that feels!" Roger McIntosh

(DEFINITION:Piriformis syndrome is a neuromuscular disorder that occurs when the sciatic nerve is compressed or otherwise irritated by the piriformis muscle causing pain, tingling and numbness in the buttocks and along the path of the sciatic nerve descending down the lower thigh and into the leg.)

To see how the Alexander Technique can help you go to:
http://www.alexandertechniquebrighton.com/

1 comment:

alameu said...

Arkansas Spinal Care Conway, AR Our commitment to our patients has led us to using the DRX spinal decompression equipment for low back pain.
chiropractic conway